Monday, October 26, 2009

New Blog

Hello our fellow friends and family. Thanks for following us over to a new blog. I have created a new blog because the old blog address included the first and last name and for security reasons we didn't like that. I will be shutting that one down in the near future. I hope you continue to follow us. I can't promise my posting will improve. I'm struggling to keep up with two toddlers, much less a blog right now. But I will try my best to bring you some "joy" and "happiness" as often as possible. I have for a while been calling Sara "Joy" and Liza "Happiness". They are my special names for them. Those are the names that sing in my heart when they are wrapped in my arms. (unless they are wrapped in my arms for restraint purposes that is - then they are just "rotten" and "sassy".) HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment