Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who has time to blog?

Apparently I do for just a few minutes tonight - but usually I don't. Let's see, where to begin. Evan, I am so in love with Evan. I told Steven it truly is possible to love two men at the same time. :) Just in a different way. And with Evan I'll eventually want him out of the house :)

Evan is getting so big so fast. He's 2 1/2 months and he's huge! He is solidly in 3-6 month clothes size but not for long. He's really been using his legs lately to push and move. He is still rolling over from his belly to back. He loves his mobile and loves for people to talk to him. He smiles more than Sara or Liza did at this age. He sleeps from 8pm to 7:30 am everything! ANGEL! He's only peed on me once but has peed on his face a couple times already.

Sara, she's hard right now. She challenges me, is tempermental, bossy, dramatic (about everything), a know it all, too smart for her age but all is redeemed in that she is my little evangelist. She has a wonderful heart for God and Jesus and openly confesses his place in her life. Very cool. She's also beautiful and cheerful and ALL girl. Love it! Love that I have a lifetime of girly bonding ahead of me.

Liza is so cute right now. Everything out of her mouth is precious. She has a wonderful imagination, she is equally as smart as Sara. She loves to sing, she has the most amazing laugh/giggle. She loves to please. She is amazing playing all by herself. Right now she wants to be right next to me everytime I'm in the kitchen watching and helping me cook. I love that. She is easily more friendly intially than Sara. She REFUSES to be potty trained right now. She drinks more liquid in a day than the rest of the family put together. She is like her Daddy in that she loves all things sweet and choclately. She has a special style of her own.

Okay, that's an update on the kiddos. Such blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment